Founded in September 2017 and headquartered in Düsseldorf, Priavoid GmbH is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative disease-modifying therapies for patients with severe neurological disorders.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and qualified scientists (m/f/d) with a strong background in cell culture techniques to expand our drug development team.
Staff Scientist Cellular Assays
- Within our R&D department your responsibility will be the establishment of cellular assays for the characterization of therapeutic peptides.
- You will screen and test the efficacy of newly developed compounds in cellular aggregation and toxicity assays and in vitro blood brain barrier models.
- Master´s degree and PhD in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or related field.
- Profound knowledge and expertise in the culture of mammalian cells and the development of image based cellular assays.
- Experience in cellular co-culture models (e.g. in vitro blood brain barrier model) or compound screening in cellular assays is a plus.
- For the position, proficiency in German is preferable, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in a dynamic startup company.
- An excellent research environment with close collaboration between Priavoid, the Research Center Jülich and Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf.
- Contribution to the further advancement of innovative drug candidates for important neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- A collegial corporate culture, time management and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, and references) to email@example.com including your suggested start date.
Phone: +49 (0)211 942 522 98