Founded in September 2017 and headquartered in Düsseldorf, Priavoid GmbH is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative disease-modifying therapies for patients with severe neurological disorders.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and qualified scientists (m/f/d) with a background in pharmacology for a newly created position.
Staff Scientist in vitro ADME
- Within our R&D department your work will focus on in vitro ADME characteristics of D- enantiomeric peptides.
- You will establish and develop in vitro tests to optimize parameters like stability, plasma protein binding and blood-brain-barrier permeability of peptides.
- Master’s degree and PhD in pharmacology, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Experience with ADME properties of peptides or small molecules.
- Experience in peptide analytics, in vitro blood-brain-barrier and permeability assays, or optimization of peptides is a plus.
- For the position, proficiency in German is preferable, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in a dynamic startup company.
- An excellent research environment with close collaboration between Priavoid, the Research Center Jülich and Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf.
- Contribution to the further advancement of innovative drug candidates for important neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- A collegial corporate culture time, management and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, and references) to email@example.com including your suggested start date.
Phone: +49 (0)211 942 522 98